You find conservapedia here: 
Wikipedia on Conservapedia
Conservapedia is a conservative wiki free online encyclopedia project with a creationist perspective. Articles are purportedly pro-U.S., American-centered, socially conservative and supportive of conservative Christianity. Conservapedia is not affiliated with Wikipedia or the Wikimedia Foundation, although it uses the free MediaWiki software.
(I made some text bold, from  20070319)
Conservapedia on Conservapedia
Conservapedia is an online resource and meeting place where we give full credit to Christianity and America. Conservapedia is student-friendly. You will much prefer using Conservapedia compared to Wikipedia if you want concise, clean answers free of "political correctness".
(from  20070319)
My views on Conservapedia
Conservapedia seems to be an...
- ultra-conservative (the do not even have an article on the topic sex)
- ultra-fundamentalist (Recommended Books For Further Reading on the topic of Evolution include "Evolution: The Fossils Still Say No!", "Refuting Evolution", "Refuting Evolution 2", "The Creation-Evolution Controversy", "Darwin on Trial" and "Not a Chance: The Myth of Chance in Modern Science and Cosmology".)
- unquestionable (I asked why an article about sex is not family friendly and I was banned for infinity due to an inappropriate entry)
- humorless (see above)
- consored (see above)
...excuse for a wiki.
"Why care about a bunch of morons?" you might ask. Well the answer is obvious:
- the right-wing christians rule the "US and A" (PresidentBush for one is a right-wing christian that probably thinks that Evolution is as likely as the cookie-monster).
- The "US and A" regularly start wars on to promote "freedom".
- If ignorance is spread in the "US and A" then the probability that wars started are non-random decreases.
Let's be honest friends: even CreationWiki seems better than The Conservapedia. Why? At least they have a funny slogan: What would Jesus wiki? Also: they have a funny (but ignorant) logo
This page belongs in Kategori Internet.